THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Grey Glass Systems may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information about your use of the website
- Information which you provide us with for the purpose of us contacting you
- Any other information which you may send to us
USING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Grey Glass Systems may utilise this personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Personalise the website according to your needs and preferences
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Provide you with the service that you purchase
- Send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere than above, GGS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by the law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings and in order to establish , exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
GGS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. GGS will store all the personal information you provide us with on its’ secure servers.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website contains links to other websites. GGS will not be held responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT GREY GLASS SYSTEMS
- an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by contacting us directly